SO I see things (and hear people) talking about how stretch marks are icky and awful and oh my god your body is ruined if you have them.
I have stretch marks on my boobs, butt and thighs that I got when I was FOURTEEN. Fourteen. I’ve never weighed over 115lbs in my life and I have marks from my…
I’ve got a bunch in different places that I got when I was swimming 5 days a week, building muscles. I call them my tiger stripes :)
Nature’s biggest douchebags…
…seem to be the cats. I am myself a cat person, but sometimes even I wonder whether they are just absent minded or plain evil. Evidence:
1. They don’t care about how you feel or whether you get hurt
2. They don’t care about your achievements
3. They attack completely without provocation
4. They hate funny hats
5. They hate toothbrushes
6. They demand attention. All the time…
7. They are pro-child abuse
8. They always have to make a dramatic exit
9. They do things half-heartedly
10. They don’t respect their elders
11. They’re backstabbers
12. You can’t get away from them, even if you want to
13. They have a short temper
14. They let others take the blame
15. They just don’t care
Credits to http://nojesguiden.se/blogg/amat-levin/naturens-storsta-douchebag where I found this in Swedish.
Oh yes, tis true. And a bit strange… :P Translates as basically abdomen brother-in-law.
I want one! However, imagine how much they shed. And how much you have to brush them. But oh so cute!